I Love You Rituals
I Love You Rituals offers more than seventy delightful rhymes and games that send the message of unconditional love and enhance children’s social, emotional, and school success.Winner of a 1999 Parent’s Guide Children’s Media Award, these positive nursery rhymes, interactive finger plays, soothing games, and physically active can be played with children from infancy through age eight. In only minutes a day, these powerful rituals:
- Prime a child’s brain for learning
- Help children cope with change
- Enhance attention, cooperation, and self-esteem
- Help busy families stay close
- Affirm the parent-child bond that insulates children from violence, peer pressure, and drugs, and much more.
- Easy to learn and especially effective in stressful situations, I Love You Rituals gives parents, grandparents, caregivers, and teachers inspiring tools to help children thrive.
About the Author
Becky A. Bailey, Ph.D., specializes in early childhood education and developmental psychology. Her lectures reach more than 20,000 people annually, and her awards include a Parents’ Choice Foundation commendation for three of her parenting audiotapes. She has appeared on CNN, PBS, and The Hour of Power with Dr. Robert Schuller, among other programs. She lives in Oviedo, Florida.
By clicking the Buy Now button you will be purchasing this product from Amazon.com. Prices may vary. Amazon Privacy Information.